Tuesday 7 June 2011

Back at Tradex!


We forgot to mention - we were back at the Tradex Classic Car Show this year!  Better late than never, I guess, but in all honesty I don't remember all the details of the show, so I can't really say much about it.

Dan Ward organized our participation in the event and got a lot of help from a lot of people - John MacLean, Al Frost, Nigel Wheway, Al Mandleman, Don Williams, Lew and Gail Berry..... and I know there were a lot of volunteers helping man the booth over the weekend, but I am not sure who those wonderful people were. 

We had four cars at the show, belonging to me.... oh, and to Nigel, Don, and Al; we tried to represent as many generations as we could but we were only allowed four cars total, so we only got the C1s, C3s, C4s, and C5s represented.  Maybe next year the Tradex people will allow us a bigger display.

Check out the gallery for additional photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment