Wednesday 27 February 2013

1000 HP C7 - by Hennessy

So the new C7 has got me excited, in a way unlike most of the recent Corvette releases.  Now, don't get me wrong, I got excited over the C6 and the C5, and especially over the Z's, but for some reason, the C7 is making me feel tingly all over!  So much so, that I'm considering offloading my C3 LT-1 to help fund a upgrade.

Don't worry, I'll still have a C3 454 to play with!

Back to the C7.  Did anyone else notice that the most exciting part of the recent Oscars was the Chevy commercial featuring the C7?  I'm not a fan of the Oscars, so maybe it's not a fair comparison; or perhaps I'm hitting my mid-life crisis (I'm also looking to exchange my Exploder for a Range Rover Evoque), but I'm finding myself Googling C7s.

I found an interesting article talking about a Hennessey C7... O.M.G!  First, 700 HP for the upcoming ZR1?!  Sweet.  But apparently that's not good enough - Hennessey plans to offer a 1000 HP variation of the C7!   No real details yet, but what else do you really need to know?


No comments:

Post a Comment